Coaching has always been associated with improving sports performance and now professional personal coaches are using the same tools and techniques to maximise potential and performance in life and work. Just a few examples:
- Who do you know who is outwardly successful but wants to change direction, take control of their career, move to next level of success, start a new business, write a book..?
- Who do you know who would like to improve their work-life balance, find ways to work and play smarter, reduce stress, increase personal effectiveness?
- Who do you know who wants to take stock of their life or career, would benefit from a fresh start in 2007, is looking for inspiration to make lasting change in some aspect of their life or career?
- Or is it you, yourself?
Using the Wheel of Life the personal coach works one to one with the client, facilitating as they take stock, identify ambitions, set goals and plan actions to get results Each client has the choice of producing EITHER:
- Their own bespoke One Year Plan with their own personal strategy to get them from where they are now to where they want to be OR
- Their personal SWOT (identifying their personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
Features and Terms
- £75 offer is a limited special offer online price
- Clients have choice of 2 x 45 minute or 1 x 90 minute intensive coaching session(s)
- Clients receive one to one coaching from professionally qualified coach
- Vouchers are valid throughout 2007
- Coaching is by telephone to UK landline numbers
- No call cost to clients on UK landline numbers
- Vouchers will be mailed in plain envelopes
- Minimum age for coaching client is 18 years
- Voucher is for use to purchase Carol McLachlan Coaching products only. No cash alternative.
What to do next
Buy online by credit or debit card via Paypal’s secure online system.
To pay by cheque, or for more information, email your order to the address at the top of the page.