A specially designed Workshop for forward-thinking Partners and Practice Owners
|“How to Grow Your Practice In a Recession”
A specially designed Workshop for forward-thinking Partners and
Practice owners and partners, now learn the tried, tested and proven critical success factors you need to implement to keep ahead of your competition, including 61 proven practice-building ideas that are ready to implement in your firm – immediately.
Designed specially for partners and practice owners
This workshop has been designed exclusively for partners and practice owners and aims to help you develop a positive vision for your future in these uncertain times, including:
• What your prospects and clients really want from their accountancy firm in the current economic climate
• Why this current global pain gives your firm a ‘once in a lifetime’ business development opportunity
• How to seize that opportunity with a practical, tailored marketing and sales strategy for the next 12 – 24 months
• Why Digital marketing is a cost effective ‘must’ for accountancy firms in this new economy
• How to measure the effectiveness of your new plans and keep your goals on track
Whatever the size of your practice, you’ll benefit massively from the information you’ll receive. These are not impersonal seminars, but small workshop events designed specially for partners and practice owners which give you the opportunity to chat through any specific marketing issues confidentially with one of our marketing consultants. Although the workshop is sales and marketing focused, it requires no prior skills in these areas and you’ll go way with your own tailored action plan and a host of easy-to-implement activities all designed to improve your profitability.
During the course of the Workshop, you’ll discover many proven ideas, including:
• 5 Steps to formulate a Vision for your Practice
• 4 Important steps in creating a sound plan
• 5 Digital marketing ‘must-knows’
• 6 Ways to win and prepare for face-to-face appointments
• How to profile your prospects’ and clients’ Style of Influence
• The 10 most common direct mail mistakes
• 8 tips for successful email marketing
• 8 recession-proof ideas that cost little or nothing
• 3 cardinal sins to avoid when communicating with your clients
Plus much more
The Workshops will take place as follows:
Birmingham – Wednesday 25 February
Leeds – Thursday 26 February
Priority notification – first-come, first-served
You’ll need to hurry, though! Places are limited at each venue, so allocation is on a first-come, first-served basis only. We have also deliberately positioned the event at a price affordable for all at just £98 + VAT. As one of the first to hear about the workshops, you have the best chance to reserve your places on your preferred date.
call 0800 803 0826 NOW.
This essential workshop is covered by our 100% Full Refund Guarantee, so there’s no risk whatsoever for you. If at any time during the workshop you don’t feel you are getting great value from your attendance, simply inform us and we will give you a full refund, without question.